Sketchy Friends Dance 2 Sketchy Friends Dance 2

5/5

this is really cool. creative. my fav is the yellow man!

TheBoogley responds:

CRAZY! I didn't like the yellow man when I drew him, but I'm glad you do! :D

Cyanide & Happiness Book Cyanide & Happiness Book

billiant

unlitterate lol. why does the music keep playing when i press replay though?

Bad Cop, No Donut Bad Cop, No Donut

10/10

lol I love the voices. The music sounds a lot like slayer, its kinda cool. loved the ending. nope, nope, awrrrrr!

Alice is Dead - Ep 2 Alice is Dead - Ep 2

Was ok

It was way easier than the first and a lot shorter. Still ok though. Liked the secret.

Memory Stax Memory Stax

I like it

Fun and fast paced. Gets really hard as it gets faster! really like how the music changes when your about to die its lie "omg! about to die! hurry!"

excellent game.

notepad invaders notepad invaders

ARGH! make it shut up!

that "music" is sooo annoying. apart from that though it isnt bad. although there is no real originality in it.. so i cant possibly rate high.

Noodling Noodling

Your bass line dominated a bit too much, drowned the melody out a bit. Work on the mix a bit. Sounds cool though.

Into the Second Dimension Into the Second Dimension

Nice. I'm glad you liked my song enough to make a cover. :) Like the sounds

Second Dimension (V.TB92) Second Dimension (V.TB92)

Great

Nice. I can potentially send you a MIDI file if you want it. Don't have it on this computer so it won't be for a while until I could do it but if you want it its around somewhere. Bit at 1:25 isn't quite the same but the rest seems pretty much spot on.

Liking the sound of it, nice different approach. I'm glad you liked the song enough to cover it!

Treviabot92-Virstein responds:

It's not done though. There's that little high-pitched background track that you put in there that I couldn't. Still, I'm glad to know you liked it.

Thanks for the review!