Noodling Noodling

Your bass line dominated a bit too much, drowned the melody out a bit. Work on the mix a bit. Sounds cool though.

Into the Second Dimension Into the Second Dimension

Nice. I'm glad you liked my song enough to make a cover. :) Like the sounds

Second Dimension (V.TB92) Second Dimension (V.TB92)

Great

Nice. I can potentially send you a MIDI file if you want it. Don't have it on this computer so it won't be for a while until I could do it but if you want it its around somewhere. Bit at 1:25 isn't quite the same but the rest seems pretty much spot on.

Liking the sound of it, nice different approach. I'm glad you liked the song enough to cover it!

Treviabot92-Virstein responds:

It's not done though. There's that little high-pitched background track that you put in there that I couldn't. Still, I'm glad to know you liked it.

Thanks for the review!

RoBoLand&amp;gt;&amp;lt;&amp;gt;&amp;lt;&amp;gt;{DnA}&amp;lt;&amp;gt;&amp;lt;&amp;gt;&amp;lt; RoBoLand><><>{DnA}<><><

Like it

Really like the drums in this. Nice groove to it. Cool effects, like the gated synth. A little short perhaps for a song, but its good. imo the synth that comes in at 0:18 isn't a very nice timbre, duno what it is about just didn't like it much. In summary i dont really have much else to say, good effort.

Dead pixel song Dead pixel song

Not bad

Was alright. A tad repetitive for me though I thought though, would have been nice to have a different chord sequence in there somewhere rather than just the same with different stuff over the top. I do like your timbres though.

Rasmuz responds:

THanks for youre review! finsally some pointeres and tips :D I will try to make my next one a little more adventures for you! <3

Empire- Galaxy Empire- Galaxy

Not sure.

Isn't really doing much for me. Personally i think the mix is a bit strange. The hi-hat seems way too loud and the kick sounds a bit weedy. I like the timbre you used for the bass though. Altogether not a bad effort, but there is lots of room to improve in my opinion.

TheBlackKnight0501 responds:

Ok. Well, I haven't really been using this thing on there called FX channels for different volumes of instruments. This one song and my next songs I will be making will have that. Thnx, anyways.

blinder - Phantom Man blinder - Phantom Man

With some good timbres this could be great

I don't like the timbre for the guitar. I assume thats some sort of MIDI guitar? they always sound rubbish, but we work with what we have hey. I think thats the only thing letting it down really. I like the twiddley guitar bits you have in (what i'm calling) the verses. Just I find with this genre you need a really powerful sound otherwise it just goes mehhhh, if you get know what I mean. Not sure how to describe. Anyway had better wrap it up there. To summarise: not bad, but I don't like the guitar sound.

blinder responds:

thanks for the constructive critique man... i apreciate that! i will try to record this songs how it really has to be!...

Animal Crossing - The Roost Animal Crossing - The Roost

Good, but perhaps could do better.

Got bored at about the 2 minutes mark when i realised this is just going to be a 4 minute loop. Was waiting for some sort of change but it just kept repeating. It's nice though. Would really improve it (in my opinion) if you had an alternate section in the middle, or at least a variation of the main theme rather just a blatent loop. Don't get me wrong though I still like it. Can imagine it in an RPG of some sort. Is this influenced by final fantasy? It sounds very similar to some of the FFVII tracks xD.