Alice is Dead - Ep 2 Alice is Dead - Ep 2

Was ok

It was way easier than the first and a lot shorter. Still ok though. Liked the secret.

Memory Stax Memory Stax

I like it

Fun and fast paced. Gets really hard as it gets faster! really like how the music changes when your about to die its lie "omg! about to die! hurry!"

excellent game.

notepad invaders notepad invaders

ARGH! make it shut up!

that "music" is sooo annoying. apart from that though it isnt bad. although there is no real originality in it.. so i cant possibly rate high.

The Scary Forest The Scary Forest

Not bad, nothing special

Was pretty hard. Nothing outstanding but its an alright game. One thing that particularly sticks out to me is the font. Definatly don't use the default front, makes it look a bit sloppy in my opinion.

! Fishy ! ! Fishy !

meh

I quite like it but I feel the music really lets it down. And its been done before this style of game hasn't it.. but nonetheless entertaining

Bandit Kings Bandit Kings

Needs 1-player mode

I like the idea of this game but the thing is how often am I going to have a friend around and go and play this with them. It just seems to have a very limited demand, well as far as I'm concerned anyway. Definatly needs a 1-player mode. As it stands though the game is unplayable for me, unless I control both players myself which would be stupid.

Paradox Embrace Paradox Embrace

10/10

I really like this. Good puzzle. I liked how each class had it's own variation of the music! And how the game world completely changes each time you change class, even with their distinctive colours, just liked it. Not too long, not too short, not too hard but still challenging.